Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday evening cruise around Metro

After Friday's and Saturday's mucho riding, today I took it easy with a streak extender that entailed riding around the neighborhood. My mission was to return a few books and a DVD to the library, which I accomplished with full success. Then I scouted the location of the nefarious hotel that, according to the police officer at the block watch meeting last Monday, accounts for most crime in the Metro area. Not that I seek out hotels of ill repute, but neither Laura nor I could remember such a hotel existing, which shows how poorly we know our own small clod of the Earth.

Where's Waldo in Castles N' Coasters? Find the guy riding a zip-line in this picture. (Click to enlarge.)

And yes, I'm working on blogging about my Friday–Saturday bike adventure.

2 comments:

Bobby and the Presidents said...

Dear JEC,

Please provide additional details in relation to the nefarious hotel mentioned...not that I see out such hotels either, but this one I believe I will for the same reasons you have.

Great job continuing,
Bobby et. al

Craig Brandenburg said...

Bobby et al.— It's the Premier Inn, located near the southwest corner of Peoria and the I-17.