Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gray

This is what I signed up for five months ago. I sit in my apartment and see the wet and feel the cold and ponder my hindered mobility. Then I blow my nose to clear my sinus and gargle salt water to lessen the scratchy pain in my throat and am glad I have nowhere to go. I wonder whether the pain in my right ear signifies an infection, or maybe I simply aggravated my jaw during my nap.

To those of you with whom I spent time this previous weekend: my apologies. I hope your immune system is made of sterner stuff than mine.

2 comments:

Diamond Girl said...

You don't have nowhere to go! You were invited to come play at my house! Get yourself better, Cameron. You are NOT dying.

Craig Brandenburg said...

Maybe I just can't think of anything good to do, Ferris. And you're not Ferris anyway, Sloane.